- NTSB Report on the Pride of Baltimore
- Death on the High Seas Act
- Equitable subrogation saves a negligent lender
- HELOC loses to innocently ignorant lender
- Paper streets between businesses
- Travel agents caught cheating an airline
- Incomplete mortgage documents survive attack
- Collateral estoppel won't bar adversary case in bankruptcy
- Equitable subrogation saves lender even when it owns both liens
- Complaint for breach of real estate commission agreement.
- Complaint for breach of government software contracts.
- Complaint to quiet title to Nike Missile blast zone
- Complaint for flooding caused by neighboring row home
- Complaint for breach of home construction contract
- Complaint for negligent hiring of homecare worker
- Complaint for mechanic's lien
- Complaint under Federal Tort Claims Act against U.S.A.
- Complaint to deny bankruptcy discharge